Tabitha’s Way Local Food Pantry, American Fork, UT.
Overview: Tabitha’s Way is seeking a qualified Box Truck Driver/Grocery Rescue Specialist to work for a client choice food pantry in American Fork, UT. The Box Truck Driver/Grocery Rescue Specialist will primarily pick up food donations from local grocery stores, and sometimes assist in the warehouse with a large food inventory. This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week, from 6:45 am to 2:45 pm, Monday to Friday. Will report to the Pantry Manager. Pay is $15-17/hr. based on experience, can include health stipend. Paid Holidays, Vacation days, and Sick Days.
Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the Box Truck Driver/Grocery Rescue Specialist includes, but is not limited to:
- Pick up food donations from local grocery stores daily
- Driving a box truck, or assisting the driver, Monday to Friday. No CDL is required
- Maintain good relationships with grocery stores supplying Grocery Rescue, with volunteers, clients, coworkers, and all other stakeholders
- Treat all clients, volunteers, and employees with dignity and respect
- Adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations
- Be friendly and compassionate towards people of all backgrounds, and be accepting of diversity
- Able to work 40 hours a week. This is a full time job, $15-17/hr. based on experience, can include health stipend. Paid holidays, 12 paid vacation days, and 3 sick days annually. Great working environment where you are helping people in need (children, veterans, seniors, families, etc.)
- Excellent driving record. Experience driving a box truck a plus, no CDL required
- Must be in good health and able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Must obtain Food Handlers Permit and medical card, paid for by Tabitha’s Way
- Good people skills and happy personality, able to get along with others
- Clean driving record and drug free
- Strong work ethic
- Spanish second language a plus, but not necessary
For more information, send a resume or your qualifications to Mike Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tabitha’s Way Local Food Pantry: Tabitha’s Way is a Utah County based non-profit 501C3 organization. Tabitha’s Way provides free food and other essential life-sustaining supplies to anyone in need within our local communities. We help thousands of food insecure children and adults monthly. This job is located in American Fork, UT, and the grocery rescue route is between Orem and Saratoga Springs.